Author: Michael Tallon
Under Michael’s guidance STW has maintained its leading position as a design led practice and he has directed the development of the firm into new markets and sectors.
Scott Tallon Walker Architects – Business Continuity – Covid-19
Scott Tallon Walker Architects have always been committed to the welfare and safety of all our clients, employees and their families, whilst still ensuring high levels of client service.
Amid the current developing Covid-19 situation we have introduced a range of enhanced policies, while adhering to the relevant Authorities guidelines and best practice, to ensure continuity of service.
- While our offices remain open, we have introduced remote working capability for all staff members to protect them and their families.
- All face-to-face meetings with clients / external contacts are now conducted via phone/video conferencing and this is working well.
- With our projects currently under construction, we continue to provide architectural leadership and support. We are carrying out site inspections as required, following best practice social distancing protocols.
- Our phone lines are open, and all phone calls and emails are being dealt with as normal.
- Calls to the office will be directed to staff members mobiles if they are working outside the office. If you wish to contact anyone in Scott Tallon Walker Architects please continue to do so as normal.
- All business-related overseas travel has been suspended.
- We will also fully adhere to any additional precautionary requirements stipulated by clients.
We will continue to monitor the situation and be guided by Government and Health Authorities advice over the coming period.
We hope that you and your families keep well over the coming weeks.
Scott Tallon Walker Architects